Greetings from Yamagata University, Japan!
Yamagata University is an institution that boasts a long history and tradition starting with its commencement as the Yamagata Normal School in 1878, and subsequently being founded as part of the new national university system.
It is a University that vaunts an impressive scale in Eastern Japan today, maintaining 6 Facilities, 7 Graduate Schools, Yamagata University Hospital, and 4 affiliated schools that include kindergarten, elementary, and junior high schools.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Student Exchange in Agriculture 2021/2022 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Applicants must hold the nationality of Republic of Indonesia.
- Applicants must enroll in the 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate course or Master-course.
- Applicants must be registered as undergraduate students or master course students at UGM until the end of August 2023. (1st and 2nd year of undergraduate course and Ph.D. course students are not allowed to apply).
- Yamagata University doesn’t accept students who will graduate from Gadjah Mada University during the stay in Japan (September 2022 to August 2023).
Recruitment of applicants and submission of:
- Curriculum vitae in English with formal photograph
- Grade Transcript of UGM (Mater course student needs to submit both grade transcript of undergraduate and grade transcript of mater course). Grade Transcript must be written in English. Academic year and semester of each subject need to be shown in Grade Transcript or in additional note. Explanation of the Grade also needs to be shown.
- Information of Applicants for 2022 (format refers to the official announcement)
- Recommendation letter (supervisor, head of department or dean of faculty)
- Pledge (format refers to the official announcement)
Please send the above mentioned five documents as PDF to Academic and Student Services
(Gakumu) officer (email@example.com), a stuff of the international exchange
division, until 31 March 2022.
This Program starts from September 2022 to August 2023.