- Great Giant Pineapple Company (2011-2015)
- Sugar Group Companies (2011-2014)
- Perhutani Research and Development Center in Cepu (2012-2013)
- PT. Gula Putih Mataram (2011-2013)
- PT. Petrokimia Gresik(2011-2013)
- Balitjestro – Ministry of Agriculture RI (2011)
- PT. Saprotan Nusantara Agroutama (2010-2011)
- Ditjen PLA Ministry of Agriculture RI (2009-2011)
- Ghent University-Belgium (2010-2015)
- ACIAR, Australia: Increasing Productivity of Allium and Solanaceous Vegetable Crops in Indonesia and Sub Tropical Australia (2012-2015)
- SEARCA: “Strengthening the Capability of Colleges of Agriculture in Incorporating Food and Water Security and Climate Change and Climate Variability into Curricular Programmes, Research and Extension Projects and Teaching Modules” (2013-2014)
- Japan Society of Promotion Science (JSPS) Hiroshima University, Sydney University with title: Characterization of Citrus Greening Organism and Tristeza Virus and Analyzing the Disease Development to Support The Management of the Disease (2011-2014)
- Yamagata University, Jepang ; Hanoi University of Agriculture, Vietnam; Paradeniya University, Sri Lanka with title “Sustainable Rice Production: Environmental Friendly Rice Plant Cultivation” (2011-2013)
- ACIAR, Australia: Realizing Genetic Gains in Indonesia and Australia Plantation Through Water and Nutrient Management (2006-2010), Increasing productivity and profitability of Indonesian small holder plantations (2011-2015), Maximizing productivity of Eucalyptus and Acacia plantations for growers in Indonesia and Vietnam (2015-2019)
- Asean International Mobility for Students (AIMS), Japan. Some of Soil Science students had attended Exchange Program along one semester in Japan, among others: Astrini Endika Putri, Karina Inassyiva, and Anindita Farhani.
- Yamagata University, Japan. Some of Soil Science students had been and are being attended Exchange Program along one year in Japan, among others: Gloria and Tantriani.